Nov 28, 2007

Allen works out a deal

I just heard the the impending doom may occur for Journeyman the new show after Heroes on NBC. The creator thinks because of the writers strike, and low ratings it may be canceled only after 12 episodes. So I'm hopeing that if anyone still reads this comic, they might geek out with me and watch a lot, and I mean A LOT of Journeyman. Tell your friends, and watch it online. It's my favorite new show of the season, not to say Chuck, and Reaper aren't good. And Heroes is still number 1, but Journeyman is really Awesome! you should check it out!http://www.nbc.com/Journeyman

I know it's been awhile since a new poll. I have a few lined up, but I'm going to leave them open for a whole month now. I don't seem to be getting that many voters, so I hope by keeping a poll up for a month more people will vote.

No comments: